Most of us are pawns in a game of love we don’t understand.
– Leo Buscaglia
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I don’t understand the game of Cricket. But I do get the game of Noisy Night Insect.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Love is always bestowed as a gift — freely, willingly, and without expectation….We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.” – Leo Buscaglia
- Love is always bestowed as a gift freely, willingly, and without expectation We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. – Leo Buscaglia
- For in the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. – Baba Dioum
- We can sometimes love what we do not understand, but it is impossible completely to understand what we do not love. – Anonymous
- People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it’s simply necessary to love. – Claude Monet
- I’m a woman.. I’m smart. I never lose an argument. I can cook. I like to read fashion magazines. I love to be right. Men don’t understand us. We must have secret powers, because I don’t understand us, either.
- We like to think of ourselves as kings,but in reality, we are nothing more than pawns. – Alain L. Aguilar