Bad as I like ye, it’s worse without ye.
– Irish Proverb
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. – Irish Proverb
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip. – Irish Proverb
- Many an Irish property was increased by the lace of a daughter’s petti coat. – Irish Proverb
- The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried. – Irish Proverb
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were. – Irish Proverb
- It’s a pity that the tennis is really going down the drain. Every year it’s getting worse and worse and worse. There has to be a radical change, and I hope it will be really soon. – Marat Safin
- Bad is never good until worse happens. – Danish Proverb
- When mistrust comes in, love goes out. – Irish Proverb
- Every disease is a physician. – Irish Proverb
- Everyone is wise, until he speaks. – Irish Proverb
Comments are closed.