Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- Practice is 90% physical-10% mental. Championship meets are 10% physical 90% mental. – Proverb
- Make time daily to nurture your physical, mental and emotional health. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- I certainly feel that the time is not far distant when a knowledge of the principles of diet will be an essential part of one’s education. Then mankind will eat to live, be able to do better mental and physical work and disease will be less frequent. – Fannie Farmer
- You must make time daily to care for your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional health. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- We take our kids for physical vaccinations, dental exams, eye checkups. When do we think to take our – our son or daughter for a mental health checkup? – Gordon Smith
- Alcoholism and drug addiction are killer of mental and physical health. Alcoholic and drug addicts are killing themselves slowly. – Dr T.P.Chia
- Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical. – Anonymous
- Learning means bringing forth the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual knowledge, skills and values, that are already within us. – Anonymous
- Alcoholism is a disease that creates temporary madness and insanity. Drug addiction is a disease that destroys health and humanity. – Dr T.P.Chia
- I seem to be thinking rationally again in the style that is characteristic of scientists. However, this is not entirely a matter of joy as if someone returned from physical disability to good physical health. – John Forbes Nash, Jr.