Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.
- Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. – Buddha
- Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- Better Than A Thousand Hollow Words, Is One Word That Brings Peace. – Buddha
- Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace. – Buddha
- Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. – Buddha
- Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. – Buddha
- When I look back at those pictures of my mother performing – and listen to her recordings – it makes me sad to think that all of that joy she found in her work came to an end. I wish she hadn’t had to make that sacrifice, even if it was for the benefit of
- The dictionary is like a time capsule of all of human thinking ever since words began to be written down. And exploring where words have come from can increase your understanding of the words themselves and expand your understanding of how to use the words, and all of this change happens in your thinking when
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.