What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness.
– Baruch Spinoza
- Happiness is a virtue, not its reward. – Baruch Spinoza
- Blessed are the weak who think that they are good because they have no claws. – Baruch Spinoza
- Ambition is the immoderate desire for power. – Baruch Spinoza
- Genuine happiness comes from within, and often it comes in spontaneous feelings of joy. – Andrew Weil
- There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope. – Baruch Spinoza
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.
- Life is for most of us a continuous process of getting used to things we hadn’t expected. – Anonymous
- View life as a continuous learning experience. – Denis Waitley
- Life as a whole, is a continuous thing; emanating from power, energy,God consciousness, ever. – Anonymous
- Life is a continuous exercise in creative problem solving. – Michael J. Gelb