She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
– Rob Thomas
- A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits. – Woodrow Wilson
- Volleyball: Mom thinks it’s an extracurricular My dad thinks it’s for girls My brother thinks it’s gym class But to me it’s love.
- The Czech Republic, severed from its old Slovak half, sits in apparent landlocked contentment, inside the European Union but outside the troubled Euro Zone, set into the new Continental mosaic like one of the small sturdy paving stones, just a few inches square, that form the sidewalks under the visitor’s ambling feet. – Thomas Mallon
- “It’s not a competition, it’s a doorway.” – Mary Oliver
- Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world. – John Muir
- A statesman is he who thinks in the future generations, and a politician is he who thinks in the upcoming elections. – Abraham Lincoln
- He can who thinks he can, And he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an indisputable law. – Henry Ford
- It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. – Thomas Paine
- It is necessary to the happiness of a man that he be mentally faithful to himself. – Thomas Paine
- The Giver of life gave it for happiness and not for wretchedness. – Thomas Jefferson