It is not settled happiness
It is not settled happiness but momentary joy that glorifies the past.
– C.S. Lewis
- Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you’ve already paid for it in past. Have a happy weekend!
- Religion does not consist in making a noise, yet when the soul is filled with the Spirit of the Lord, sweet, heart-felt praise to God glorifies him. – Ellen G. White
- Happiness in the present is only shattered by comparison with the past. – Doug Horton
- The dark past is the greatest possession you have — the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them.
- The first recipe of happiness avoid too lengthy meditations on the past. – Andre Maurois
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.
- “Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat for it is momentary.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary. – Gandhi
- The true love is very momentary but what a moment. – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- “I have already settled it for myself so flattery and criticism go down the same drain and I am quite free.” – Georgia O’Keeffe