The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular reason for being so except that they are so.
– William Ralph Inge
- The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values. – William Ralph Inge
- Worry is interest paid on trouble before it comes due. – William Ralph Inge
- Nature takes away any faculty that is not used. – William R.Inge
- Nature takes away any faculty that is not used. – William R. Inge
- Prayer gives a man the opportunity of getting to know a gentleman he hardly ever meets. I do not mean his maker, but himself. – William Inge
- The aim of education is the knowledge not of fact, but of values. – Dean William R. Inge
- “He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; and he that dares not reason is a slave.” – William Drummond
- Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good plays, good company, good conversation – what are they? They are the happiest people in the world. – William Lyon Phelps
- The Happiest People Don’t Have The Best Of Everything.
- The economy is terrible it’s been terrible for years now, and the reason it’s bad is not because of a debt-ceiling vote. The reason it’s bad is because we have people who believe that by making government bigger by keeping people on unemployment checks and on welfare we’re going to dig us out of this