Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent. – Anonymous
- Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. – Buddha
- “Though they knew they must help other alcoholics if they would remain sober, that motive became secondary. It was transcended by the happiness they found in giving themselves for others. They shared their homes, their slender resources and gladly devoted spare hours to fellow-sufferers.”
- Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. – Swedish Proverb
- Shared joy is double joy, and shared sorrow is half-sorrow.
- “In proportion therefore, as the repulsiveness of the work increases, the wage decreases.” – Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto
- Memory moderates prosperity, decreases adversity, controls youth and delights old age. – Lactantius Firmianus
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.