They are making fun of Hanukkah, disparaging Kwanza, and being disrespectful about Christmas talking about on St. Nicholas.
– Michael Hausfeld
- They are making fun of Hanukkah, disparaging Kwanza, and being disrespectful about Christmas talking about on St. Nicholas. – Michael Hausfeld
- Thomas TusserAt Christmas, ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ makes me cry in exactly the same places every time, even though I know it’s coming. – Nicholas Lea
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- At Christmas, it’s my siblings running around the house, we’re cooking, talking, laughing, loud and just crazy. It’s beautiful chaos. – Tika Sumpter
- Of course all films are surrealist. They are making something that looks like the real world but isn’t. – Michael Powell
- Globalization, as defined by rich people like us, is a very nice thing… you are talking about the Internet, you are talking about cell phones, you are talking about computers. This doesn’t affect two-thirds of the people of the world. – Jimmy Carter
- The sharpest memory of our old-fashioned Christmas eve is my mother’s hand making sure I was settled in bed. – Paul Engle
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. – Billy Graham
- As long as there are people in education making excuses for failure, cursing future generations with a culture of low expectations, denying children access to the best that has been thought and written, because Nemo and the Mister Men are more relevant, the battle needs to be joined. – Michael Gove