Halloween starts earlier and earlier
Halloween starts earlier and earlier, just like Christmas.
– Robert Englund
- Every day is like Halloween or Christmas eve for me. I go to bed, and I’m so excited to get back to work. I’m very lucky that I have a career like that ’cause not many people do. – Adam Green
- Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. I have a strict rule: I don’t work on Halloween and I won’t travel on Halloween. Not for any reason. – Simon Sinek
- I came from a Halloween-friendly home. My dad, Spencer, was a U.S. Marine captain. But when it came to Halloween, my dad had a soft spot. He would take his three sons and friends on escapades on Halloween night. – Bill Moseley
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- I love Halloween, trick or treating and decorating the house. And I love Thanksgiving, because of the football and the fall weather. And of course, I love Christmas – that’s my favorite of all! – Joe Nichols
- Proof of our society’s decline is that Halloween has become a broad daylight event for many. – Robert Kirby
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- Like at Halloween: I knew I’d arrived when I saw people dressing up on Halloween as my character. – Jane Badler