I hate Halloween I hate
I hate Halloween. I hate dressing up. I hate – I wear wigs, makeup, costumes every day. Halloween is like, my least favorite holiday.
– Amy Poehler
- Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I always go all-out with my costumes. – Ginnifer Goodwin
- I have a huge costume section in my closet – wigs, mustaches, the whole thing. Halloween’s my favorite holiday, so I have a lot of weird stuff. – Clark Duke
- Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. – Tobin Bell
- If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween. – Douglas Coupland
- Like at Halloween: I knew I’d arrived when I saw people dressing up on Halloween as my character. – Jane Badler
- Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. I have a strict rule: I don’t work on Halloween and I won’t travel on Halloween. Not for any reason. – Simon Sinek
- I actually have a stash of wigs for Halloween. But only for that. Not to play dress-up. – Alexa Vega
- Let’s say you go to a friend’s wedding, or Thanksgiving, or Halloween. It’d be great the next day to see what went on with your friends’ Thanksgiving weekend, or all the costumes they wore on Halloween, and be able to look back and see what they wore the year before, and the year before that. –
- Seems like Americans just want it to be Halloween all year. The holiday just keeps getting more popular. – Amity Shlaes
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.