When it comes to romance
When it comes to romance, I’m really simple. I am really a ‘dinner and a movie’ type of person, and I love food, so surprise me and order something different or adventurous when it comes to food, and I’m like a kid at Halloween.
– Sasha Grey
- I definitely try to eat a healthy diet, but I am the first person to say I love unhealthy food. I would never tell you I don’t. I love fried chicken or mac and cheese. Do I order them all the time when I’m out at restaurants? No, though I do have one splurge meal
- I’m a competitive person and I love the challenge of mastering new things. – Sasha Cohen
- My favorite scary movie was always ‘Halloween.’ I love that there’s hidden emotion underneath Michael Myers’ psychotic behavior. Plus, he has the best mask, hands-down. – Chris Zylka
- If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn’t shoo them away – well, that’s the height of romance. – Salma Hayek
- I’m into all that sappy stuff – a surprise picnic, nice dinner, or traveling. I’m kind of an old romantic. – Will Estes
- I am a better person when I let myself have the time for romance and for love. – Diane Kruger
- Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care for that person. – Anonymous
- Acting is wonderful, but it’s not pulling in the type of money that I want. It’s not bringing in the type of money that I am used to or the type of money that is going to supply my lifestyle. I’m a leisure girl; I like to be over in Italy or in Europe, you
- Maybe a person’s time would be as well spent raising food as raising money to buy food. – Frank A. Clark
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.