First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits, or they’ll eventually conquer you.
– Dr. Rob Gilbert
- First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you. – Rob Gilbert
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny. – Tyron Edwards
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character;and character fixes our destiny. – Tryon Edwards
- Habits form character and character is destiny. – Joseph Kaines
- Looking beautiful isn’t just about what you apply on your face. It’s the little things you do that matter. A combination of a good diet, exercise, healthy habits, discipline, dancing etc. is what my beauty routine consists of. Also, I have no bad habits; I don’t drink or smoke. All these contribute to me being
- We first make our habits, and then our habits make us. – John Dryden
- The artist must have something to say, for mastery over form is not his goal but rather the adapting of form to its inner meaning. – Wassily Kandinsky
- We need to discuss the basis of a new form of trust built on a meaningful form of citizenship appropriate for a republic. – Michael D. Higgins
- Colour acts simultaneously with form, but has nothing to do with form. – Georges Braque
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.