There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson.
– Victor Hugo
- I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know who his grandson will be. – Abraham Lincoln
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
- The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness. – Victor Hugo
- The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable. – Victor Hugo
- The head which does not turn backwards towards horizons that have vanished contains neither thought nor love. – Victor Hugo
- Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. – Victor Hugo
- The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, it’s boldness. – Victor Hugo
- “It is nothing to die. It is frightful not to live.” – Victor Hugo
- Genius: the superhuman in man. – Victor Hugo
- Life is a voyage. – Victor Hugo
Comments are closed.