Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
– David Lloyd George
- It doesn’t work to leap a twenty foot chasm in two ten foot jumps. – American proverb
- You take a number of small steps which you believe are right, thinking maybe tomorrow somebody will treat this as a dangerous provocation. And then you wait. If there is no reaction, you take another step: courage is only an accumulation of small steps. – George Konrad
- With me, a change of trouble is as good as a vacation. – David Lloyd George
- Diplomats were invented simply to waste time. – David Lloyd George
- He is one of those giant figures, of whom there are very few in history, who lose their nationality in death. – David Lloyd George
- The stern hand of fate has scourged us to an elevation where we can see the great everlasting things that matter for a nation. – David Lloyd George
- REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not
- I’m at the foot of the ladder…I’m going to step off…now. That’s one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind. – Neil
- You are not going to get peace with millions of armed men.The chariot of peace cannot advance over a road littered with cannon. – David Lloyd George
- Success will never be a big step in the future success is a small step taken just now. – Jonatan Mårtensson
Comments are closed.