I believe this is responsible government, not as some have called it ‘Big Brother government.’
– Tony Blair
- I believe this is responsible government, not as some have called it ‘Big Brother government.’ – Tony Blair
- The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes. – Tony Blair
- The purpose of terrorism lies not just in the violent act itself. It is in producing terror. It sets out to inflame, to divide, to produce consequences which they then use to justify further terror. – Tony Blair
- When I had money, everyone called me brother. – Polish Proverb
- It is hard to feel individually responsible with respect to the invisible processes of a huge and distant government. – John Gardner
- You are not responsible for the programming you picked up in childhood. However, as an adult, you are one hundred percent responsible for fixing it. – Ken Keyes, Jr.
- You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose. – Antoine Saint
- Democratic forms of government are vulnerable to mass prejudice, the so called tyranny of the majority. – Maggie Gallagher
- Richard Branson once said: ‘Tony’s very good at selling bands and he’s very good at making television programmes. But he’ll never be great at either, until he decides which one he wants to do.’ I entirely accept that. That doesn’t matter to me very much. I like the irony of the two lives. – Tony Wilson
- You are not responsible for your disease, but you are responsible for your behavior.