Show me someone who never gossips, and I’ll show you someone who isn’t interested in people.
– Barbara Walters
- Don’t confuse being stimulating with being blunt. – Barbara Walters
- No one gossips about other people’s secret virtues. – William Russell
- Vulnerability is the essence of romance. It’s the art of being uncalculated, the willingness to look foolish, the courage to say, ‘This is me, and I’m interested in you enough to show you my flaws with the hope that you may embrace me for all that I am but, more important, all that I am
- “Artists use frauds to make human beings seem more wonderful than they really are. Dancers show us human beings who move much more gracefully than human beings really move. Films and books and plays show us people talking much more entertainingly than people really talk, make paltry human enterprises seem important. Singers and musicians show
- I’m interested in so many different things and I’d like to cover a lot of territory. I’m trying to see my show as the Sunday ‘Times.’ You have the Arts & Leisure section, you have the Op-Ed page, you have the Book Review… even the Style section has those wonderful essays about relationships. – Joy Behar
- Few people know so clearly what they want. Most people can’t even think what to hope for when they throw a penny in a fountain. – Barbara Kingsolver
- When some one is least interested to listen ‘u’… its because dat person is least interested to tell u..
- You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you. – Leon Trotsky
- What the people want is very simple. They want an America as good as its promise. – Barbara Jordan
- Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you. – Spanish Proverb