A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.
- A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again. – Anonymous
- It’s no good trying to keep up old friendships. It’s painful for both sides. The fact is, one grows out of people, and the only thing is to face it. – W. Somerset Maugham
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience : its the ideal life. – Anonymous
- Being passionate and doing good things for the community is always a good choice. – Anonymous
- Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good plays, good company, good conversation – what are they? They are the happiest people in the world. – William Lyon Phelps
- Good fathers make good sons – Anonymous
- What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
- The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. – Unknown
- Good things, when short, are twice as good. – Anonymous
- It was nostalgic in that painful way nostalgia could be. – Kristen Ashley