That money talks I’ll not deny, I heard it once, it said “Goodbye”.
– Richard Armour
- That money talks I’ll not deny, I heard it once: It said, “Goodbye.” – Richard Armour
- They say money talks, but the only thing it ever says to me is goodbye. – Paul Waner
- Of late I appear To have reached that stage When people who look old Who are only my age. – Richard Armour
- Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. – Richard Armour
- A gossip is one who talks to you about others; a bore is one who talks to you about himself; and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself. – Lisa Kirk
- Money talks. – Proverb
- Not that I have any interest in saying goodbye to Rocky. I absolutely adore being involved and a part of something that is really a phenomenon. – Richard O’Brien
- Retired is being twice tired, I’ve thought First tired of working, Then tired of not. – Richard Armour
- Retired is being twice tired, I’ve thought First tired of working, Then tired of not. — Richard Armour
- If money could talk, it would say goodbye. – Anonymous
Comments are closed.