One thing about golf is you don’t know why you play bad and why you play good.
– George Archer
- It is more satisfying to be a bad player at golf. The worse you play, the better you remember the occasional good shot. – Nubar Gulbenkian
- The difference in golf and government is that in golf you can’t improve your lie. – George Deukmejian
- If something comes that it is so extreme that you have difficulty thinking of it as a good thing, don’t think of it as a good thing and kid yourself. To the extent that you can, don’t label it a bad thing. Refusing to label something a bad thing opens you up to possibilities you
- If you’re thinking clearly and are content about where your life is – to where you can just think about the present, think about the now – that’s what you need to do to hit good golf shots. I know there are a lot of distractions, but when you’re thinking clearly, you’re more free. You’ve
- Work is for people who don’t know how to play golf.
- Don’t play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. – Anonymous
- I don’t want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. – Anonymous
- It’s hard not to play golf that’s up to. – Jack Nicklaus
- Don’t play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. – Harry Vardon
- I don’t want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. – Rogers Hornsby