The kiss of the sun for pardon, The song of the birds for mirth, One is nearer God’s heart in a garden Than anywhere else on earth.
– Dorothy Frances Gurney
- What do you suppose? A bee sat on my nose. Then what do you think? He gave me a wink And said, “I beg your pardon, I thought you were the garden. – England proverb
- The sunlight claps the earth And the moonbeams kiss the sea: What are all these kissings worth If thou kiss not me? – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Fun I love, but too much fun is of all things the most loathsome.Mirth is better than fun, and happiness is better than mirth. – Thomas Carlyle
- Poor indeed is the garden in which birds find no homes. – Abram L. Urban
- God sent his Singers upon earth With songs of sadness and of mirth,That they might touch the hearts of men, And bring them back to heaven again. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- So kiss me, my sweet, and so let us part. and when I grow too old to dream, that kiss will live in my heart. – Oscar Hammerstein
- Don’t kiss behind the garden gate- love is blind but the neighbors ain’t!!
- Time and memory are true artists; they remold reality nearer to the heart’s desire. – John Dewey
- I’m a different person. I don’t want to be titled as Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain’s daughter. I want to be thought of as Frances Cobain. – Frances Bean Cobain
- Tell the heavens and earth to celebrate and sing! Command every mountain to join in song! – Isaiah