If you can look into the seeds of time and say, which grain will grow, and which will not, speak then to me.
– William Shakespeare
- Do you not know I am a woman? when I think, I must speak. – William Shakespeare, As You Like It
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. – William Shakespeare
- Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made
- Make use of time, let not advantage slip. – William Shakespeare
- Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges. – William Shakespeare
- O, call back yesterday, bid time return. – William Shakespeare
- To business that we love we rise be time And go to it with delight. – William Shakespeare
- Fair flowers that are not gather’d in their prime rot and consume themselves in little time. – William Shakespeare
- The time of life is short; to spend that shortness basely were too long. – William Shakespeare
- The difference is that for a soundly conceived and solidly endowed republic it takes a great deal longer for those seeds to germinate and the plants to grow. – Robert W. Welch, Jr.