For the majority of us, the past is a regret, the future an experiment.
- For the majority of us, the past is a regret, the future an experiment. – Mark Twain
- Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.
- Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the future. – Swami Sivananda
- The true definition of mental illness is when the majority of your time is spent in the past or future, but rarely living in the realism of NOW. – Shannon L. Alder
- Starting over is an acceptance of a past we can’t change, an unrelenting conviction that the future can be different, and the stubborn wisdom to use the past to make the future what the past was not. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- The value and utility of any experiment are determined by the fitness of the material to the purpose for which it is used, and thus in the case before us it cannot be immaterial what plants are subjected to experiment and in what manner such experiment is conducted. – Gregor Mendel
- You can never plan the future by the past. – Anonymous
- One faces the future with one’s past. – Anonymous
- Always choose the future over the past. What do we do now ? – Anonymous
- I like men who have a future and women who have a past. – Anonymous