I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
– Robert McCloskey
- “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” – Mandy Hale
- I have come to realize that you don’t need to explain yourself in certain circumstances. Those who truly love you don’t need it, they will naturally understand. – Albert A. Olofinnika
- Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day. – Robert Caspar Lintner
- Many people will never learn the lessons meant for them in this lifetime, nor become the person they were meant to be, simply because they are too busy being someone else. – Suzy Kassem
- And for well over a hundred years our politicians, statesmen, and people remembered that this was a republic, not a democracy, and knew what they meant when they made that distinction. – Robert W. Welch, Jr.
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him. – Anonymous
- How much obesity has to be created in a single decade for people to realize that diet has to be responsible for it? – Robert Atkins
- My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry. – Anonymous
- It is quite amazing how hard the subconscious works when it is made to understand that this life is not a rehearsal, there is no safety net and no assurance of any final closure. It is also quite appalling to realize how catatonic the imagination can become when we hedge our bets, opt for the
- Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were big things. – Robert Brault