Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course…the space between your ears.
– Bobby Jones
- Competitive golf is played mainly on a five and a half inch course the space between your ears. – Bobby Jones
- Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course – the distance between your ears. – Bobby Jones
- To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, Every cubic inch of space is a miracle. – Walt Whitman
- The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser in case you thought optimism was dead. – Robert Brault
- Whoever said “Practice makes perfect” obviously never played golf.
- I’m the best. I just haven’t played yet. – Muhammad Ali (When asked about his Golf game)
- Tennis and golf are best played, not watched. – Roger Kahn
- Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun. – Jim Bishop
- The only reason I ever played golf in the first place was so that I could afford to hunt and fish. – Sam Snead
- My father actually moved out from Chicago just so he could play tennis 365 days a year, so it was – it was a place we played every day. We played before school. We played after school. We woke up. We played tennis. We brushed our teeth in that order. – Andre Agassi