Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.
- Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason. – Anonymous
- Baseball is the only thing beside the paper clip that hasn’t changed. – Anonymous
- Is the reason we have so few female politicians that it would take too long to put make up on their two faces.
- The reason there are so few female politicians is that it is too much trouble to put makeup on two faces. – Maureen Murphy
- Although he’s regularly asked to do so, God does not take sides in American politics. – Anonymous
- The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy. – Sam Levenson
- The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is because they share a common enemy. – Sam Levenson
- Enemies make us watchful of ourselves and induce self-examination; for we must argue thus: our foe hates us with reason or without reason; if without reason, then he not really hates us, but some other sort of person for whom he mistakes us; but if with reason, then it is plain we should improve, and
- College totally changed my life. It changed what I believe and what I think about everything. I majored in philosophy. – Steve Martin
- All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die. – Bob Dylan