I don’t care what is written about me as long as it isn’t true.
– Katherine Hepburn
- Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. – Katherine Hepburn
- Those who praise the True One are true; the True Name is their Support. They act truthfully, in love with the True Lord. The True King has written His Order, which no one can erase. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- All the broken bones wounds cuts burns and boo boos are proof that you are a true athlete and care enough about your team to be willing to get hurt and suffer the pain as long as Ball win and have fun doing it that is!
- I couldn’t care less what anyone’s ‘perception’ of me is. I’m too long in the tooth to care. – Felix Dennis
- Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. – Katherine Mansfield
- Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do. But beautiful women don’t need to know about men. It’s the men who have to know about beautiful women. – Katherine Hepburn
- But one should never an insult for so long, “Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone.” – Arab Proverb
- Nothing is true in self-discovery unless it is true in your own experience. This is the only protection against the robot levels of the mind. – Barry Long
- If only one could tell true love from false love as one can tell mushrooms from toadstools. – Katherine Mansfield
- I don’t care how long you’ve been around, you’ll never see it all. – Anonymous