I hate it when people don’t remember my name. It means I have to try to think of it myself.
– John Alejandro King
- Any time management seminar that lasts longer than 15 minutes isn’t worthy of the name. – John Alejandro King
- If you’re cruel to be kind, what are you kind to be? – John Alejandro King
- Mission criticality does not imply criticality of mission. – John Alejandro King
- Bohr’s famous statement ‘Your theory is crazy, but it isn’t crazy enough to be true’ was crazy, but it wasn’t crazy enough to be true. – John Alejandro King
- Don’t live your life with anger and hate in your heart. You’ll only be hurting yourself more than the people you hate. – Unknown
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. – Andy Rooney
- I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I’m talented or people think I’m going to be a movie star. I always feel that it’s forced and fake. – Megan Fox
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King Jr.