The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
– Kin Hubbard
- Some folks pay a compliment like they went down in their pocket for it. – Kin Hubbard
- When a fellow says it ain’t the money but the principle of the thing, it’s the money. – Kin Hubbard
- With money in your pocket, you are wise and you are handsome and you sing well too. – Yiddish Proverb
- Business is the art of extracting money from another man’s pocket without resorting to violence. – Max Amsterdam
- Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble. – Shakespeare
- If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion. – L. Ron Hubbard
- This will never be a civilized country until we expend more money for books than we do for chewing gum. – Elbert Hubbard
- I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok. – Shaquille O’Neal
- It isn’t enough for you to love money it’s also necessary that money should love you. – Kin Hubbard
- A short absence is safest.