If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
– Sam Levenson
- If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- Before, I would play a little hoops, a little tennis. Now it’s more yoga, Pilates, stretching, some light weight work, push-ups, sit-ups, resistance things. When I used to live on the eleventh floor, I would take the steps. I don’t do that so much now. I’m taking the elevator a bit more these days. – Robin
- If the issues of life push at you push back with such force that they fall off the universe. – Phumi Ngwane
- The reflex is physiology below the collar button. Psychology is physiology above the collar button. – Martin H. Fischer
- A man of forty today has nothing to worry him but falling hair, inability to button the top button, failing vision, shortness of breath, a tendency of the collar to shut off all breathing, trembling of the kidneys to whatever tune the orchestra is playing, and a general sense of giddiness when the matter of
- There Is No Elevator To Success. You Have To Take The Stairs.
- At 40, you sing along with the elevator music. – Unknown
- The inventory goes down the elevator every night. – Jerry Fairfax Cone
- You press the button and we do the rest. – Proverb
- They say faith is taking the first step when you can’t see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor. – Shannon L. Alder