A man marries a woman
A man marries a woman hoping she would never change, a woman marries a man thinking that she can change him.
- I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! Thinking of You. – James
- No woman marries for money; they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first. – Cesare Pavese
- Our thoughts are mainly controlled by our subconscious, which is largely formed before the age of 6, and you cannot change the subconscious mind by just thinking about it. That’s why the power of positive thinking will not work for most people. The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape,
- We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking. – Santosh Kalwar
- One of my biggest fears is not being able to break out of a rut; of becoming a prisoner to my ways, unable to change course. But in my mid-thirties, I learned you can change your thinking. – Matt Dillon
- A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries. – Anonymous
- A woman may be able to change the world, but she will never be able to change a man. – Amy Snowden
- I try to not think too much about how stuff gets seen as it’s being done by a woman. Because if you think about it, then you end up thinking about how you’re acting, and if you are thinking about how you’re acting, then you are preoccupied and you’re going to end up being insincere.
- The dictionary is like a time capsule of all of human thinking ever since words began to be written down. And exploring where words have come from can increase your understanding of the words themselves and expand your understanding of how to use the words, and all of this change happens in your thinking when
- Why does a woman work ten years to change a man, then complain he’s not the man she married? – Barbra Streisand