If you watch a game
If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf.
– Bob Hope
- If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf. – Anonymous
- Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly forty years to discover that I can’t play it. – Ted Ray
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- I would like to deny all allegations by Bob Hope that during my last game of golf, I hit an eagle, a birdie, an elk and a moose. – Gerald Ford
- Work is for people who don’t know how to play golf.
- Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it my be. – Edward Weston
- “They are playing a game. They are playing at not playing a game. If I show them I see they are, I shall break the rules and they will punish me. I must play their game, of not seeing I see the game” – R.D. Laing
- Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Life is a game of chance. You ought to play the game. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Life is game. Never fear to play the game. – Lailah Gifty Akita