I found Jesus on the
I found Jesus on the golf course. Well at least I heard his name several times.
- My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry. – Anonymous
- I never found golf interesting, but then I learned thats just where men go to let go of there anger.
- “Jesus tends to his people individually. He personally sees to our needs. We all receive Jesus’ touch. We experience his care.” – Max Lucado, Experiencing the Heart of Jesus Workbook: Knowing His Heart, Feeling His Love
- I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my my heart missing you. – Anonymous
- Cheer, Cheer, Cheer to get through the year! When you’re flying high look to the sky, and say Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! – Mcheer Captain
- “Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India
- “Our most significant opportunities will be found in times of greatest difficulty.” – Thomas S. Monson
- The dying Jesus is the evidence of God’s anger toward sin; but the living Jesus is the proof of God’s love and forgiveness. – Lorenz Eifert
- “If man had his way, the plan of redemption would be an endless and bloody conflict. In reality, salvation was bought not by Jesus’ fist, but by His nail-pierced hands; not by muscle but by love; not by vengeance but by forgiveness; not by force but by sacrifice. Jesus Christ our Lord surrendered in order
- When people say, you know, ‘Good teacher,’ ‘Prophet,’ ‘Really nice guy’… this is not how Jesus thought of Himself. So you’re left with a challenge in that, which is either Jesus was who he said he was or a complete and utter nut case. You have to make a choice on that. – Bono