Don’t play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty.
- Don’t play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. – Harry Vardon
- In tennis, you can make a couple of mistakes and still win. Not in golf. I played three rounds in that Tahoe event, and I was drained. Mentally, not physically. – Pete Sampras
- I don’t want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. – Anonymous
- I play golf with friends sometimes, but there are never friendly games. – Anonymous
- If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf. – Anonymous
- One thing about golf is you don’t know why you play bad and why you play good. – George Archer
- Love does not ennoble one for it generally rounds up one’s action to selfish purposes. – Anonymous
- Work is for people who don’t know how to play golf.
- It’s hard not to play golf that’s up to. – Jack Nicklaus
- I don’t want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. – Rogers Hornsby