The best way to remember
The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
– H. Prochnow
- The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. – E. Joseph Cossman
- I never forget my wife’s birthday. It’s usually the day after she reminds me about it. – Anonymous
- At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person, don’t forget you’re a mother, don’t forget you’re a wife, don’t forget you’re a daughter. – Indra Nooyi
- On my 60th birthday my wife gave me a superb birthday present. She let me win an argument. – Anonymous
- When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off. – Anonymous
- Forget the things that made you sad and remember those that made you glad. Forget the troubles that passed away and remember the blessings that come each day. Have a Nice Weekend!
- Always remember to forget the things that made you sad. But never forget to remember the things that made you happy. – Anonymous
- Memory is what tells a man that his wife’s birthday was yesterday. – Mario Rocco
- My wife hasn’t had a birthday in 4 years. She was born in the year of. Lord only knows. – Anonymous
- A marriage license is a license which allows a woman to drive a man! WHEN YOU SAY “I DO” , “YOUR DONE”! A wife’s view point! “What’s “hers is hers”! And “What’s yours is hers also”! Remember! If she ain’t happy, you ain’t happy either! When I said, “I DO”! She said, “OH NO YOU