Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
- Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. – Robert Frost
- “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30.” – Robert Frost
- Despite my thirty years of research into the woman soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- If a woman insists on being called Ms, ask her if it stands for miserable.
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- The generations of men run on in the tide of time, but leave their destined lineaments permanent for ever and ever. – William Blake
- “It doesn’t have to be on Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t have to be by the time you turn eighteen or thirty-three or fifty-nine. It doesn’t have to conform to whatever is usual. It doesn’t have to be kismet at once, or rhapsody by the third date. It just has to be. In time. In place. In
- Every time you see a beautiful woman, just remember, somebody got tired of her. – Anonymous
- Integrity, Do What You Know Is Right… Always With Commitment To Your Deepest Conviction To Your Deepest Convictions You Stand Tall Against Time And Tide.
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you until it seems that you cannot hold on for a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time when the tide will turn.” ? Harriet Beecher Stowe