I don t get why
I don’t get why girls go to college, you don’t need a degree to make a sandwich.
- Really, the potential for, first of all, any college graduate today is enormously good. These are good times for anyone with a college degree today, particularly African Americans. With a college degree today, you really breach the unemployment rate. – Alexis Herman
- If you have a college degree you can be absolutely sure of one thing you have a college degree. – Anonymous
- My college, Fitzwilliam, was pretty good but unfashionable and I lived in digs so I was not part of the cloistered ‘old college’ environment, which frankly was a bit intimidating. But I worked hard and settled in by exploring politics and girls. – Vince Cable
- One of my little girls is named Reagan. Her first words were, ‘Mr. Larry, tear down this crib.’ That was her first words, it was very sweet. My first words were, ‘Are you going to finish that sandwich?’ – Larry the Cable Guy
- Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree. – Marian Wright Edelman
- I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. – Al McGuire
- “Reed College required a thesis for a Bachelor’s degree. Normally a Bachelor’s is sort … fill in your name later on.” – David Eddings
- I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It’s the good girls men should be warned against.
- When we make college more affordable, we make the American dream more achievable. – Bill Clinton
- That’s the value of a college education… I don’t know anywhere in the world where you can make an investment and make that kind of return. – Gaston Caperton