I wonder why it is
I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It’s the good girls men should be warned against.
- Every relationship I’ve been in, I’ve overwhelmed the girl. They just can’t handle all the love. – Justin Timberlak
- I’m not a bad girl…I’m a good girl with ATTITUDE !! It’s better to loose a Lover then to love a Loser! If Nothing lasts forever… Can I be your Nothing?
- I think good-looking people seldom make good television. And American television studios almost concede before they start: ‘Well, it won’t be good, but at least it’ll be good-looking. We’ll have nice-looking girls in tight shirts with F.B.I. badges and fit-looking guys with lots of hair gel vaulting over things.’ – Hugh Laurie
- From birth to 18 a girl needs good parents. From 18 to 35, she needs good looks. From 35 to 55, good personality. From 55 on, she needs good cash. – Sophie Tucker
- Shame is something you’ll find a lot of – particularly Catholic – girls feel about their bodies, about their sexuality, about their diet, about anything you like. Shame is the way you keep them down. That’s the way to crush a girl. – Rachel Cusk
- Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Young girls look to me as a role model and think I crash diet to keep slim. That’s not true, I always eat properly. – Denise Van Outen
- So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why doesn’t somebody wake up to the beauty of old women? – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. – Donald Laird
- I get letters from kids, teenagers and young girls who just want to be Mac. I’ve had quite a few people actually say that they’re going to become a Marine or a JAG lawyer because of me… the character. I think that’s pretty cool! – Catherine Bell