Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one.
- You may have horses as fast as the wind, elephants to ride on, sandalwood oil, and beautiful women in bed, actors in dramas, singing in theaters – but even with them, the mind does not find contentment. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it. – Anonymous
- “Can’t you just like a girl who likes you back?’ ‘None of them likes me back. I may as well like the one I really want.” – Rainbow Rowell
- It’s funny how you can tell someone likes someone else, but you can’t tell when someone likes you.
- Always be fearless. Walk like lion, talk like pigeons, live like elephants and love like an infant child. – Santosh Kalwar
- The fickleness of the women whom I love is only equaled by the infernal constancy of the women who love me. – Anonymous
- But when women are moved and lend help, when women, who are by nature calm and controlled, give encouragement and applause, when virtuous and knowledgeable women grace the endeavor with their sweet love, then it is invincible. – Jose Marti
- No man knows more about women than I do, and I know nothing. – Anonymous
- Most women are not as young as they are painted. – Anonymous
- I like my whiskey old and my women young. – Anonymous