Love is when two people know everything about eachother and are still friends.
- Love is when two people know everything about eachother and are still friends. – Anonymous
- Love is when two people know everything about each other and are still friends. – Anonymous
- Two people who broke up could never be friends & if they are, they are either still in love or they never were. – Unknown
- I’m just so thankful for the people that never left me in my life; my family, my best of friends and God, I love them all.
- There are going to be some people who at some point of your life will become your friends. And some friends, who at some point, will become just people. – Chanda Kaushik
- Some people call God, some people call Allah; I want to see the fruit of the love, I want to see the love, the love to help the brothers who may not be as fortunate as us. – MC Hammer
- You know, I still love the innocent parts of the game. I love hitting tennis balls. I love seeing the young guys do well. I’ll still have a lot of friends to watch. I’ll miss the relationships probably the most. As time passes, I’ll probably miss the tennis more. – Andy Roddick
- The love of my life is the love between friends. – Jess
- And you realise you’re doing a public service in making people happy – as a musician you can give people something a doctor, a lawyer, a politician cannot give them that. It’s not scientific. It’s spiritual – a good feeling. And although you don’t know them personally, the audience are like your friends. – Billy Ocean
- Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends. – Virginia Woolf