No one person can possibly combine all the elements supposed to make up what everyone means by friendship.
– Francis Marion Crawford
- They fell, but o’er their glorious grave Floats free the banner of the cause they died to save. – Francis Marion Crawford
- No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, what the world means, what anything means, until he has a child and loves it. – Lafcadio Hearn
- Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it! – Hector Crawford
- “When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear!’, what she really means is, ‘There’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.’” – Caitlin Moran
- Medicine is the restoration of discordant elements; sickness is the discord of the elements infused into the living body. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- I’m not supposed to love you. I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I’m not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I’m sorry I cant help myself because I’m in love with you.
- Friendship redouble th joys, and cut griefs in half. – Francis Bacon
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson
- Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you’re stupid and make bad decisions. – Marion G. Harmon