Friendship is a living thing that lasts only as long as it is nourished with kindness, empathy and understanding.
- There is a battle of two wolves inside us. One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, lies, inferiority and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope humility, kindness, empathy and truth. The wolf that wins is the one you feed. – Cherokee Proverb
- Friendship will not stand the strain of very much good advice for very long. – Anonymous
- Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. – Anonymous
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- Friendship is love with understanding. – Proverb
- Humans aren’t as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were ‘reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.’ –
- Learning is a result of listening, which in turn leads to even better listening and attentiveness to the other person. In other words, to learn from the child, we must have empathy, and empathy grows as we learn. – Alice Miller
- Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love…Kindness is good will. Kindness says,I want you to be happy. – Randolph Ray
- The flower of kindness will grow. Maybe not now, but it will some day.And in kind that kindness will flow, for kindness grows in this way. – Robert Alan
- To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing. – Anonymous