There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven’t met yet.
- Strangers are friends you have yet to meet. – Anonymous
- “Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, my best friends know that I’m completely insane!!” – Unknown
- Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. – Rod McKuen
- He who is deserted by friends and relatives will often find help and sympathy from strangers. – Hazrat Ali
- The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends. – Shirley MacLaine
- If you haven’t seen your wife smile at a traffic cop, you haven’t seen her smile her prettiest. – Anonymous
- The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories. – Anonymous
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Do Silly Things Alone .
- Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere – Anonymous
- I always do my best to convince myself I haven’t done my best. But I don’t always succeed. – Anonymous