True friendship and love are the only things that last forever, even after the Energizer Bunny stops going.
– Amy Davis
- “True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes. True friendship is not measured in days or decades. Real friendship is shown in time of troubles, prosperity is full of friends.”
- There are not many things in life so beautiful as true friendship, and not many things more uncommon. – Anonymous
- However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship. – La Rochefoucauld
- The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter, and joy. I Love You. – Unknown
- No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. – Francois Muriac
- True love is friendship set on fire.
- True friendship is self-love at secondhand. – William Hazlitt
- Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. – Anonymous
- Those who praise the True One are true; the True Name is their Support. They act truthfully, in love with the True Lord. The True King has written His Order, which no one can erase. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- “Of course it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way. We would have been far more happy if we had. But that was like the tides, the change of seasons–something immutable, an immovable destiny we could never alter. No matter how cleverly we might shelter it, our delicate friendship wasn’t