Without deep humility, true forgiveness is impossible…and will never happen.
– Martha Kilpatrick
- Forgiveness is . . . accepting God’s sovereign use of people and situations to strip you of self importance, and humiliate your self love. – Martha Kilpatrick
- We are all on a life long journey and the core of its meaning, the terrible demand of its centrality is forgiving and being forgiven. – Martha Kilpatrick
- True humility the basis of the Christian system—is the low but deep and firm foundation of all virtues. — Edmund Burke
- When the Dear Lord grants His Forgiveness, this human body finds lasting peace. By Guru’s Grace, I serve the True One, who is Immeasurably Deep and Profound. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore De Balzac
- When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.
- I want to go to Martha’s Vineyard. I have an aunt named Martha. And an uncle by that name. Neither one is related to me. – Jarod Kintz
- True wisdom is found in simplicity and in humility. – Debasish Mridha
- Humility is the only true wisdom by which we prepare our minds for all the possible changes of life. — George Arliss
- True humility is not an abject, groveling, self despising spirit; it is but a right estimate of ourselves as God sees us. — Tryon Edwards