Forging fake smiles to hide
Forging fake smiles to hide painful truths doesn’t take away the hurt, but sometimes safeguards our emotions from those adamant not to understand.
– Aisha Mirza
- Tears are the words that the heart could not express, silent truths the eyes do confess. – Aisha Mirza
- Be careful of what we say or do on this earth as every word and every action has a return. – Aisha Mirza
- If we have touched another’s life with our action and through our words then we have lived. – Aisha Mirza
- The heart stays heavy if it remains in a state of unforgiveness. – Aisha Mirza
- sometimes we need the world and all the people on her to abandon us so we can turn to the One who will never leave us stranded. – Aisha Mirza
- Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lash, artificial face and sometimes fake behavior, yet a woman will say she needs a real man.
- In the midst of our lives we must find the One who tends to our scars, mends our hearts, and heals our souls. – Aisha Mirza
- We don’t really need great amounts of anything. We just need a little of something great. – Aisha Mirza
- There are no whole truths: all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil. – Alfred North Whitehead
- All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. – Galileo Galilei