She (Eileen Drewery) gives the players a shoulder to talk to.
– Neil Webb
- When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? – Pam Brown
- As tennis players, you are never satisfied. We are greedy as players, always want better results. – Sania Mirza
- Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field? – Anonymous
- I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in fifty years what my father taught by example in one week. – Mario Cuomo
- The divine egoism that is genius. – Mary Webb
- Put your right arm over your left shoulder, and left arm over your right shoulder. I just want to give you a hug. Whenever I’m away from you.
- First round of the tournament being a Major, I think the butterflies were a little different than that. – Karrie Webb
- So much perfection argues rottenness somewhere. – Beatrice Potter Webb
- Talk low, talk slow, and don’t talk too much. – John Wayne
- Talk slow, talk low, and don’t talk too much. – John Wayne Roy