The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live.
- Medicines are not meat to live by. – German
- To love a thing means wanting it to live. – Confucius
- Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue green meat, that’s bad for you! – Tommy Smothers
- The more I read and watched about the meat industry, the more determined I became to keep meat out of my diet. The things I saw in slaughterhouse exposes made me feel sick and I refused to just ignore what I now knew. – Renee Olstead
- Going meat-free can make a huge difference. Studies show that vegetarians are, on average, 10 to 20 pounds lighter than meat-eaters and that a vegetarian diet reduces our risk of heart disease by 40 percent and adds seven or more years to our lifespan. – Ingrid Newkirk
- I tried the paleo diet, which is the caveman diet – lots of meat. And I tried the calorie restriction diet: The idea is that if you eat very, very little – if you’re on the verge of starvation, you will live a very long time, whether or not you want to, of course. – A.
- A diet that relies heavily on meat production results in higher emissions than a typical vegetarian diet. Different individuals will make different choices. However, the debate about climate change should not be dumbed down to a single slogan, such as ‘give up meat to save the planet.’ – Nicholas Stern
- And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and an hin of oil to an ephah. – Lord Rama
- And ye shall offer a burnt offering for a sweet savour unto the LORD; one young bullock, one ram, and seven lambs of the first year without blemish: / And their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil, three tenth deals for a bullock, and two tenth deals for a ram, / And
- Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination. – Edward Abbey