Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.
– Susan Polis Shutz
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. – Susan Polis
- “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair…” – Susan Polis Schutz
- Because I’m a guy, I think what you’re wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?
- “Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free.” – Rumi
- One year, I was a go-go girl for Halloween, and I got all this glitter eye shadow, my hair was poufy with braids, I was wearing all these different colors and fake eyelashes that went all the way up to my eyebrows. I totally enjoy the whole Halloween feel. – Olivia Holt
- Violet will be a good color for hair at just about the same time that brunette becomes a good color for flowers. – Fran Lebowitz
- Madam, do you pin up your hair with all your letters? Only with those in verse, Mr Witwoud. I never pin up my hair with prose. – William Congreve
- Man’s self concept is enhanced when he takes responsibility for himself. – William C. Shutz
- Dance till the stars come down from the rafters Dance, Dance, Dance ’till you drop. – W.H. Auden
- Dance till the stars come down from the rafters Dance, Dance, Dance till you drop. – W.H. Auden